Product ODM/OEM Service Introduction
What Is OEM/ODM?
ODM: Original Design Manufacturer
It usually refers to the original design manufacturer, the brand company (customer) is not responsible for product design and development but directly entrusts us to design, develop and produce products according to the specifications and requirements proposed by the brand company (customer).
OEM: Original Equipment Manufacturer
It usually refers to an original equipment manufacturer, the brand company (customer) responsible for product design and development, and we accept the commission of the brand company(customer) to process and produce products according to the requirements of the brand company(customer).
The Difference Between ODM and OEM:
The core difference between ODM and OEM lies in who owns the intellectual property of the product. If the client owns the intellectual property of the product, it is OEM. If the overall design is carried out by the producer, it is ODM.
The Benefits of Choosing ODM and OEM:
When brand companies(customer) want to extend their brand products, they may encounter difficulties such as lack of product design and development capabilities or insufficient production capacity. The majority of brand companies(customer) tend to adopt the practice of entrusting ODM or OEM processing. This approach can help enterprises reduce their investment in fixed assets as much as possible, reduce production costs of products, increase their resource allocation in product innovation and marketing, and also reduce inventory costs.
We have a professional team that can provide customers with comprehensive service support, from product design and development to manufacturing and logistics management, as well as brand packaging and marketing support. We provide customers with one-stop OEM/ODM services and can provide you with:
1- OEM/ODM Production Services.
2- Product Design and Development.
4- Manufacturing and Quality Control.
5- Logistics and Warehouse Management.
6- Brand packaging and marketing support.
The Production Processes We Could Provide Include:
Stamping, laser cutting, bending, turn-milling machining, grinding, drilling and tapping, welding, cold heading, spinning and casting.
The Material We Could Provide Include:
Carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, spring steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, brass, copper and bronze.
The Surface Treatments We Could Provide Include:
Electrogalvanizing, hot-dip galvanizing, nickel plating, chromium plating, powder coating, e-coated anodizing, sanding and dacromet, etc.
We Also Could Customize Types, There Are Two Situations:
1. We produce it completely as per your drawing or sample.
2. We modify it according to your requirement based on our existing type.
The Package We Could Provide Include:
Plastic bag, paperboard carton, steel pallet and wood pallet. We also could customize shipping marks, carton size and pallet size.
How Can We Provide OEM/ODM Services for You?
You could contact our sales team if you have OEM/ODM requirements. Our professional technical people will communicate with you to learn your requirements, provide customized product design and development services, and ensure that the products meet your requirements and market demands.
Once the product design and development are completed, we will conduct sample testing and production preparation to ensure the normal operation of the production line. Meanwhile, we will also carry out product quality control to ensure the products meet quality standards and specifications.
After production is completed, we will pack and label the products according to customer needs, and be responsible for logistics and warehouse management to ensure that the products can reach customers in a timely manner. We could also provide brand packaging and marketing support to customers, helping them on promotion and sell products in the market.
The Process Is As Follows:
1. Firstly, you could send us the product drawings or samples that you want to customize.
2. We will provide you quotation after receiving your drawings or samples and confirming with you.
3. If you are satisfied with our price, after signing the contract and making payment, we will start the mold design based on your samples or drawings.
4. After the mold is designed and debugged, we will start producing samples for you.
5. After the sample production is completed, we will send you photos and videos for confirmation, and issue the sample testing report to be sent to you together with the sample for confirmation.
6. After confirming of the samples, you will arrange the advance payment and we will start producing bulk goods for you. (The entire production process is to make you more reassured, we will send you photos or videos of the production.)
7. After the bulk product is completed, if you need a pre shipment sample, we will arrange it and sent you for double check.
8. Upon your confirmation of the pre shipment sample, we will start packaging and send you packaging photo and inspection report of the bulk products.
9. Get ready for the shipping after the packaging finished. Shipping methods include sea freight, air freight, land transportation and rail transportation.
10. The shipping methods and terms we can provide for you are:
1-CIF: We ship the goods to the most convenient port for you in your country.
2-FOB: We deliver the goods to our country's port.
3-DDP: We deliver the goods to your door, and we are also responsible for customs clearance and import taxes.
11. After you confirm the shipping method and pay the balance payment, we will arrange the shipment. We will send you the packing list, invoice, bill of lading, or courier number after it is shipped out.